We are looking for a Business Administrator with a heart for missions to join our team!
Objective: Perform operations to keep the office running smoothly in order to allow staff to stay on task.
Position Description: Performs responsibilities of Office Administrator while also performing duties specific to human resources and donor relations including but not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support for the office (clerical, secretarial, and receptionist), may delegate these responsibilities as staffing allows
- Enter data and balance accounts using QuickBooks and donor database
- Provide administrative functions (filing, correspondence, forms)
- Operate office equipment including computers, copiers, fax
- Order office supplies as needed
- Assist 100 Fold Studio Directors as needed
- Book air travel and plan itineraries in conjunction with Directors
- Assist President with grant applications as needed
- Provide administrative assistance as needed to Summer Studio Administrator and Director
- Maintain and update staff personnel forms and human resource files
- Communicate with applicants and provide and maintain application documents
- Maintain and update corporate personnel forms and handbook
- Maintain and update all non-architectural handbooks
- Maintain and update donor database in SalesForce
- Schedule a weekly “Thank You Day” and print excel donor reports for staff members
- Answer donor calls and address concerns
- Enter donation records and provide receipts to donors monthly
Report to the President and Executive Director
There are three employment commitments to 100 Fold Studio including: Internships (1-24 months), Fellowships (24-36 months), and Staff (3 years or more). Your commitment is a Fellowship with intention of becoming long-term staff.
Director’s Assistant, Vision + Call Internship
5-12 Months | Recent Graduates
100 Fold Studio partners with the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust to provide internship opportunities for an Architectural Intern, a Creative Media Intern, and a Director’s Assistant.
M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust is a philanthropic foundation based in Vancouver, Washington that funds nonprofit projects and programs that enrich life in communities across the Pacific Northwest. The Trust’s Vision + Call Internship Program is an initiative in leadership development that helps faith-based organizations develop ministry internship programs for young adults, typically traditional-aged college students and recent graduates. Their vision is to help give interns the opportunity to consider their vocational direction while gaining meaningful work experience in a nonprofit setting.
Through the Vision + Call Program, 100 Fold Studio has three, year-long internship opportunities for an Architectural Intern, a Creative Media Intern, and a Director’s Assistant Intern. This position is intended to be for a gap-year college student or graduate or a recent graduate evaluating vocational direction. The Vision + Call Program also offers a summer position for a Videography Intern (June-August).
Dates: September 2020-August 2021
$1,333/month Living Allowance
There is a required retreat for the V+C interns on October 2-4, 2020 in Yelm, WA. Transportation reimbursement provided up to $350.
Learn more about M.J. Murdock’s Vision + Call Program
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org